Monday, December 29, 2008
















As you can see a good Christmas was had by all. Tucker was amazed that Santa brought him EXACTLY what he wanted. My husband suprised me by getting me something for Christmas - and it was even a thoughtful gift. I guess he really does love me! :-)
We had a good time - Mimi is so proud of her granbabies. Teagan looked adorable in her Ms. Clause dress that her cousin PJ bought her. Life is good here. God is good and He is so faithful.
I don't really have much to say - nothing much changes in my life - as we head into 2009 I am looking forward to getting back into the gym and getting my pre-baby body back, making new friends, growing closer to the friends I have, and serving God with all that I have with (prayerfully) my husband by my side serving as well. May God bless you all in 2009 - and remember family is the MOST important thing we have on this earth.

No comments: